[Planning] It's really big, do you want to feel the 55 -inch monitor overwhelming?

A few days ago, a huge box came into the office. The main character is Samsung Odyssey Arc. In fact, when the product was hidden in the box, I thought it was quite a big monitor.

Oh, of course, it's a lie that I've never seen a 55-inch panel, but it's true that I actually saw a monitor that was possible with a curve that shows high curvature and a pivot mode that can be turned vertically. Since then, every time I pass this huge monitor, I think it's okay to turn around, turn it vertically or how to split the screen. This is why I am scared of occupational diseases ~~

'Would you like to be immersive sports games or good games?' Starting, 'No, it's okay to hold a pad with one pad in this size, but it's not boring to play dramas, movies, and attacks when you do homework in RPG.' In addition, many thoughts were so excited that they wandered in their heads.

After a while, I had a chance to use this huge monitor, Samsung Odyssey Arc. In this case, I thought I would use it, so I sat in front of the monitor, played immersive games, watched the video platform, and called my fellow reporters to enjoy multiplayer together. Oh, of course, I worked to show you, so don't misunderstand.

Let's feel the size first Of course, the bigger, isn't it better?

Big screen, high resolution. Should I try the game first? Let's start with the console game? Let's feel immersive properly

ACE COMBAT ™ 7: skies unknown Let's have an indirect experience of Tom Cruise ~

▲ Let's check in the Samsung Odyssey Arc Ace Combat 7 skies unknown gameplay video (4K)

Fora Horizon ** After all, is the immersion?

Batman: Arkham Knight Action games are always welcome

▲ Samsung Odyssey Batman Arkham Knight Game Play Video (4K)

Monster Hunter World: Ice Bone I'm sorry when Monsoon is missing

Final Fantasy 7 remake RPGs are only paving

ORI and The Will of the Wisps (Duck 2) The feeling of purifying the eyes, the beautiful graphics with the big screen

Devil May Cry 5 There is no problem with stylish action games

Detroit: Beacon Human Should I take a break? I feel like watching a movie

Cyberpunk 2077 Colorful true story?

Ninja

Apex Legend Casual FPS

▲ Samsung Odyssey Apex Legend Game Play Video (4K)

Battleground FPS Challenge Being also comes out

Paul Guys Please let me...

▲ Samsung Odyssey Fall Guys Game Play Video (4K)

What about online games? Roll, LOA, Valorant

The League of Legends You won't be able to do this, but you're curious?

Lost Arc Homework + Strategy + OUT = I don't know how to go

Valorant Really hot FPS these days, Valorant

The big screen is no problem to enjoy together Sit with a pad

DNF DUEL Hitting feeling, cut scene is missing

▲ DF dual that is dizzy if you hit the ultimate once, it was quite fun to do it (4K)

FIFA 22 You can see both wings? I can't stand this

▲ If you have a brother at home, or if you have a friend who is self-sufficient, you can worry about being half-and-half (4K)

Show me something other than the game Video as well as various convenience features

Comments